Follow us on Twitter
Mosque City NY
- The immigrant era of NYC Muslims
- Immigration is driving the founding of new mosques
- The era of African American Islam
- Get to know Mosque City NY 2015. Updated!
- Tomorrow! Begin the Journey with Francisco Javi Reyes
- Javi’s Story – A Salvadoran Journey
- Javi's Story Begins
- Javi's Story. My Father.
- Javi's Story. The Journey
- Javi's Story. In the hands of the cartel
- Surprised by Evil September 23, 2016M acbeth is responsible for a series of murders. He kills his king, then kills Banquo, and ends by sending thugs to slaughter defenseless Lady Macduff and her children. Remarkably, Shakespeare generates pity for him. He creates a murderer whose desires, rationalizations, hopes, and reactions are unquestionably human and uncomfortably familiar. Continue Reading »
- Delight in the Good September 22, 2016I ’m tempted to concur with the diagnosis of our current malaise offered by Carl Trueman: “[E]ntertainment is not simply a part of our world. It is arguably the dominant essence of our world. … [E]ntertainment is now ontology.” Continue Reading »
- Journey Retros on disruptions and catastrophes. Retrospectives III
- Mary Lou Williams' Mass
- From Pepper Street Gang to Glorious Brooklyn: Jackie Robinson’s faith journey
- Mosque building is pretty recent but Muslims have been here since the beginning of the city
- Jackie Robinson's Brooklyn
Don’t see your religious interest or site?
Don't worry. We will get to them down the road.
If you have any suggestions of religious sites to visit or people to talk to, we would love your advice. Just leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look forward to seeing you down the road!
Home › Videos
The following pages contain our archive of videos. We hope you enjoy them, and we welcome comments and ideas!