Follow us on Twitter
Williamsburg & Greenpoint
- The Jews of Williamsburg & Greenpoint
- Evangelicals when Williamsburg turned into a city, Greenpoint into a town and both into Brooklyn
- Today is Anniversary Day, a celebration of the Sunday Schools of NYC
- God's Row, Bedford Avenue, Brooklyn: Ukrainians' second home--Catholic Holy Ghost Church
- The Great BQE Disruption of evangelicals in Williamsburg-Greenpoint
- The evangelicals in 19th Century Williamsburg and Greenpoint
- How to Battle for Hearts and Minds January 27, 2015In a forthcoming issue of First Things, I review a fine book by Michael McVicar, who teaches at Florida State University. His subject is the “Christian Reconstructionism” of the late Rousas J. Rushdoony, a perspective on Christianity and social-political-economic-legal thought and practice that makes much of the continuing relevance of Old Testament civil lawincluding the sanctions tied […]
- Jesus on Safari January 26, 2015It has been nearly ten years since Jaroslav Pelikan died and a full twenty-five since he completed The Christian Tradition, his five-volume, 2,100-page history of “what the church of Jesus Christ believes, teaches, and confesses on the basis of the Word of God.” Who was Jaroslav Pelikan, and why does his work remain so important […]
- The engineering of the postsecular city between mosque and church
- HARLEM. Give a shout out for Mano! Exclusive for A Journey through NYC religions
- Harlem 1948 Episode 1
- Handel’s Messiah, Part 1,2. Recitative by The Abyssinian Baptist Church Choir and Chamber Orchestra
- Harlem 1948 Episode 4 The Schemers
Jews of NYC
- A Halloween story: Golem--demons, idols or saviors of the city?
- Matisyahu, Jerusalem (Out of Darkness comes Light)
- Video: Wed, Jan 15th is Tu B'Shevat, the Jewish Arbor Day
- Boundaries Blur Between Jews and Christians in Shocking Ways
Don’t see your religious interest or site?
Don't worry. We will get to them down the road.
If you have any suggestions of religious sites to visit or people to talk to, we would love your advice. Just leave a comment or email us at email@example.com.
Look forward to seeing you down the road!
Home › Videos
The following pages contain our archive of videos. We hope you enjoy them, and we welcome comments and ideas!