Follow us on Twitter
Williamsburg & Greenpoint
- Today is Anniversary Day, a celebration of the Sunday Schools of NYC
- Biography of Williamsburg and Greenpoint evangelicals through a biography of a church
- The evangelical Christians of Williamsburg-Greenpoint
- Memorial Day at a Dominican neighborhood in Williamsburg, Brooklyn
- Pop-up Chapel
- Brooklyn 1 Williamsburg-Greenpoint Census Map
- Jesus on Safari January 26, 2015It has been nearly ten years since Jaroslav Pelikan died and a full twenty-five since he completed The Christian Tradition, his five-volume, 2,100-page history of “what the church of Jesus Christ believes, teaches, and confesses on the basis of the Word of God.” Who was Jaroslav Pelikan, and why does his work remain so important […]
- Joy in Chastity January 26, 2015In 2006, Dawn Eden wrote The Thrill of the Chaste: Finding Fulfillment While Keeping Your Clothes On. It was an account of how, as a new Christian converthaving led an exciting but spiritually unfulfilling life as a rock journalistshe learned to be joyfully chaste. Eden’s book stood out. While many Christian writers were directing their […]
- African American faith and freedom in pre-colonial Harlem
- Harlem 1948 Episode 10 Framed!
- Harlem 1948 Episode 9 The schemers celebrate
- Harlem 1948 Episode 11 Aunt Hattie, Church Detective
- The Negro Churches of Harlem in 1930, Part 1 by George H. Hobart
Jews of NYC
- South American Jews coalescence around new Torah in Manhattan
- The Biblical Gardens of NYC. Series: God in NYC gardens
- Sukkah City, NY
- Lost and found department: synagogues of Manhattan
Don’t see your religious interest or site?
Don't worry. We will get to them down the road.
If you have any suggestions of religious sites to visit or people to talk to, we would love your advice. Just leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look forward to seeing you down the road!