- God's Row, Bedford Avenue, Brooklyn: Ukrainians' second home--Catholic Holy Ghost Church
- Mexican immigrants in the Bronx celebrate Our Lady of Guadalupe
- NYC Mexican Americans as "the Chosen"
- 9/11 affected the city’s religious life in unnoticed ways
- So you think you can dance the Giglio in Williamsburg? Watch!
- Free to love: Catholic women vow dedication to poor in Brooklyn
- Churches & Obama’s Executive Amnesty November 21, 2014Southern Baptist Theological Seminary President Albert Mohler has critiqued President Obama’s executive amnesty for millions of illegal immigrants as a “danger to separation of powers” that “should be unconstitutional.”Mohler, before Obama’s speech, noted that “no previous President of the United States, in the past more than 200 years of the American constitutional experiment, has ever […]
- Advent of Unity November 21, 2014John famously begins his Gospel with a piece of theology: “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.” Matthew starts with a genealogy. John celebrates Advent with a hymn, Matthew with a list. For John, Jesus is the Word of creation in human flesh. For Matthew, […]
- Handel’s Messiah Part 3, 49-51. Victory by The Abyssinian Baptist Church Choir & Chamber Orchestra
- Harlem 1948 Episode 12 Saved!
- Harlem Journey finished!
- Harlem 1948 Episode 5 My man, sweet as chocolate!
- Handel’s Messiah, Part 1,2. Recitative by The Abyssinian Baptist Church Choir and Chamber Orchestra
Jews of NYC
- Kitchens of Faith for Passover
- Jewish organization helps other Jews to leave Hasidic Judaism
- The Biblical Gardens of NYC. Series: God in NYC gardens
- South American Jews coalescence around new Torah in Manhattan
Don’t see your religious interest or site?
Don't worry. We will get to them down the road.
If you have any suggestions of religious sites to visit or people to talk to, we would love your advice. Just leave a comment or email us at email@example.com.
Look forward to seeing you down the road!