Follow us on Twitter
- Muslims in New York City, Part I
- Kunta Kinte of Highbridge, Bronx Community District 5
- New York is a place to reason together, Rev. Gabriel A. Salguero of The Lamb’s Church
- Belief, Practice & Theology. Muslims in New York City, Part IV
- Liberal Limitsand Our Opportunity July 1, 2015Never has a piece of writing spread across my social media niche as prolifically as Mark Oppenheimer’s Time essay arguing for an end to federal tax exemptions for religious organizations. In the past few days, more than two dozen Facebook friends shared the article, each one appending either a note of alarm or a resigned I-told-you-so. […]
- The Weakness of Laudato Si July 1, 2015Please enjoy this excerpt from “The Public Square” of the forthcoming August/September issue of First Things. To read more, subscribe here.Laudato Si addresses global warming and other environmental issues, as well as global development and economic justice. The conjunction of concerns is fitting. The end of the Cold War has allowed global capitalism to develop […]
- The Power of Mormon Education
- HARLEM. Give a shout out for Mano! Exclusive for A Journey through NYC religions
- Harlem's Heaven
- Harlem 1948 Episode 10 Framed!
- Handel's Messiah. Part 1, 11. A Light out of Darkness by The Abyssinian Baptist Church Choir & Chamber Orchestra
Don’t see your religious interest or site?
Don't worry. We will get to them down the road.
If you have any suggestions of religious sites to visit or people to talk to, we would love your advice. Just leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look forward to seeing you down the road!