Follow us on Twitter
Art & faith
- Memorial Day 2010
- Photo Series: Compassion for the Immigrants in the Bronx
- Photo Series: Compassion for the Immigrants in Manhattan
- Stopping by the roadside one Bronx afternoon
- God Created the Immigrants HD Video
- Christmas Time is here!
- Why we JOURNEY. No. 6
- Old St. Patrick's Church: A Chicago Renaissance Story
- Why we JOURNEY. No. 1
- Katrina In Memoriam Ten Years After
- Why Tolerate Religion? November 26, 2015Why Tolerate Religion? by Brian Leiter princeton university press, 216 pages, $45.00Brian Leiter’s Why Tolerate Religion? is a crucial book in the area of law and religionpublished in 2013, it defends the view that there is no compelling moral or legal reason to provide special protection to religion as such. Professor Leiter’s main conclusions are: One, […]
- We Are In This Together November 26, 2015Neither political party is speaking to the collective interests of America’s wage-earners. Each party, in its own way, is playing wage-earners off against one another. America’s wage-earners deserve a party which recognizes that the working-class (and Americans generally) share common interests and a common fate.The Democratic Party’s elites have thoroughly abandoned their mid-1990s skepticism about […]
9/11 and faith in NYC
- Gay rabbi gives a Yom Kippur appeal to Pope Francis
- 9/11 affected the city’s religious life in unnoticed ways
- Muslims’ hope for Pope’s visit: less politics, more religion
- The burdens of prayer: FDNY chaplains remember 9/11 every day
- Evangelical Protestant leader calls Pope Francis’ gathering at the 911 Memorial a pivotal event for NYC
Don’t see your religious interest or site?
Don't worry. We will get to them down the road.
If you have any suggestions of religious sites to visit or people to talk to, we would love your advice. Just leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look forward to seeing you down the road!