Follow us on Twitter
- Kunta Kinte of Highbridge, Bronx Community District 5
- NYC is a place where enemies can meet as friends, Rev. Ryan Holladay, Lower Manhattan Community Church
- New York is a place of forgiveness, Bishop Nicholas DiMarzio of Diocese of Brooklyn
- Love not the Wasters! A Queens Muslim view of the envirnoment.
- Mayor Bloomberg on the "Mosque Controversy," Part I
- Muslims in New York City, Part I
- Helping to Break the Cycle of Family Instability December 19, 2014Can people in bad, poor areas break out of the cycle of family instability that puts children at risk academically, economically, socially, and emotionallya cycle currently working its way through the working class? As we describe in our 2014 report for the National Marriage Project, “Facilitating Forever,” community organizations receiving federal funding approved by both […]
- We Have Never Been Modern December 19, 2014Bruno Latour’s 1993 We Have Never Been Modern is a neglected masterpiece. Its argument is compressed, the terminology idiosyncratic. Latour is witty, ironic, and funniest when he’s outraged. It’s not an easy book, but it’s worth the effort. As a diagnosis of us “moderns,” it’s more penetrating, and rings truer, than many better-known works.Charles Taylor’s recent, magisterial, […]
- Handel's Messiah, Part 2, 30. Behold, the sorrow! by The Abyssinian Baptist Church Choir and Chamber Orchestra
- Illustrated New York City Mormon Chronology
- George Frideric Handel's Messiah
- The Harlem Mormon Voter
- The Power of a Pioneer Harlem Woman. Updated with video!
Jews of NYC
- NYC Messianic Jews featured in Christianity Today
- "Sarah" by Elizabeth Swados
- A Halloween story: Golem--demons, idols or saviors of the city?
- We pray that the sunshine quickly returns to Jerusalem.
Don’t see your religious interest or site?
Don't worry. We will get to them down the road.
If you have any suggestions of religious sites to visit or people to talk to, we would love your advice. Just leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look forward to seeing you down the road!