Follow us on Twitter
- Teens, keep the Sabbath, change your life
- "Sarah" by Elizabeth Swados
- Matisyahu, Jerusalem (Out of Darkness comes Light)
- OpEd: On Passover eve, a reflection on the Jewish past & Jewish future
God’s Row–Ralph Avenue
- Children of “Satan’s crack stuff,” Part 3
- Hope in the age of Crack Cocaine
- Please Bring the Prophet to the Front!
- Mount Sion: gateway to God’s Row Ralph Avenue
- Youth moving on up at Brooklyn church, Part 1
- Illustrated Explorer's Guide to God's Row Ralph Avenue, Crown Heights
- Every Sunday Is Palm Sunday March 27, 2015When Jesus enters Jerusalem on Palm Sunday, everything changes. As Mark tells it, Jesus has been moving about in secret, teaching in private, refusing to draw attention to his miracles, and speaking in coded parables. He cleanses a leper but then warns, “See that you say nothing to anyone” (Mark 1:44). Peter confesses that Jesus […]
- Hyping Gay Marriage Deep in the Heart of Texas March 27, 2015Texas is a big place, and as Robert Wuthnow has recently reminded us in Rough Country: How Texas Became America’s Most Powerful Bible-Belt State, it has an oversized role in matters of religion and politics. That is one reason why the recent Texas Monthly cover story of falling head over heels for gay marriage struck […]
- The Power of New York’s "Burned-Over" Districts
- The Power of Mormon Education
- Handel's Messiah Part 2, 38. "Glad tidings of good things" by The Abyssinian Baptist Church Choir & Chamber Orchestra
- Marcus Garvey Park Congregation. Sunday they are there, Monday they are not.
- Harlem Journey finished!
Don’t see your religious interest or site?
Don't worry. We will get to them down the road.
If you have any suggestions of religious sites to visit or people to talk to, we would love your advice. Just leave a comment or email us at email@example.com.
Look forward to seeing you down the road!