- Free to love: Catholic women vow dedication to poor in Brooklyn
- The Little Piano Girl of East Liberty
- Old St. Patrick's Church: A Chicago Renaissance Story
- God's Row, Bedford Avenue, Brooklyn: Ukrainians' second home--Catholic Holy Ghost Church
- Faint Sounds of Jazz in the Catholic church
- Pope Francis I (Updated March 16, 2013)
- Lessons From Dietrich von Hildebrand November 26, 2014Dietrich von Hildebrand (18891977) was a German Catholic philosopher, part of a circle of thinkers that first formed around Edmund Husserl, founder of the philosophical method known as “phenomenology.” Others in that circle included Max Scheler, on whom Karol Wojtyla (St. John Paul II) wrote his second doctoral thesis, and Edith Stein, now St. Teresa […]
- Not Yet November 25, 2014As a response to the recent Marriage Pledge, we are republishing Russell D. Moore’s contribution to the symposium The Church and Civil Marriage. Ed. With the legal affirmation of same-sex marriage in some states, should churches, synagogues, and mosques stop performing civil marriages? No, not yet. Marriage is, of course, more than a matter of statecraft. […]
- The Power of a Pioneer Harlem Woman. Updated with video!
- HARLEM. Give a shout out for Mano! Exclusive for A Journey through NYC religions
- Leaders of Glad Tidings Tabernacle confess judgment before NY Attorney General
- The Negro Churches of Harlem in 1930, Part 1 by George H. Hobart
- Handel’s Messiah Part 3, 49-51. Victory by The Abyssinian Baptist Church Choir & Chamber Orchestra
Jews of NYC
- Jewgrass Blues at Park Avenue Synagogue, Part 1
- Jewish organization helps other Jews to leave Hasidic Judaism
- Faith coalition wants city to fund more homeless shelters for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youth
- Video: Wed, Jan 15th is Tu B'Shevat, the Jewish Arbor Day
Don’t see your religious interest or site?
Don't worry. We will get to them down the road.
If you have any suggestions of religious sites to visit or people to talk to, we would love your advice. Just leave a comment or email us at email@example.com.
Look forward to seeing you down the road!