Follow us on Twitter
Art & faith
- Memorial Day 2010
- Photo Series: Compassion for the Immigrants in the Bronx
- Photo Series: Compassion for the Immigrants in Manhattan
- Stopping by the roadside one Bronx afternoon
- God Created the Immigrants HD Video
- Christmas Time is here!
- Journey Pluto!
- Journey Dowser Retrospectives. Part V in the series
- Why we JOURNEY. No. 6
- Straight, Outta Compton to NYC
- Equality Across Borders December 1, 2015Rediscovering America: Liberty, Equality, and the Crisis of Democracy by john agrestoasahina & wallace, 236 pages, $16.00 In what sense are all men created equal? America’s Declaration of Independence calls it a self-evident truth. But to look around the world, nothing could seem to be less the case, empirically speaking. Some of us are born […]
- After Dinner, a Beheading November 30, 2015November 2015 will be remembered as the month in which the world woke up. The year began with the Charlie Hebdo attacks in Paris on January 7 and 8, an atrocity which drew millions to the streets of the French capital to stand in solidarity on behalf of civil liberty and freedom of speech. Militant […]
9/11 and faith in NYC
- Redefining the city at Pope Francis' 9/11 Multi-Religious Service
- Gay rabbi gives a Yom Kippur appeal to Pope Francis
- Being Muslim in New York by Jennifer Schwarz
- Out of the Belly of the Beast. 9/11 and its impact on NYC's evangelical churches
- NYC religious leaders will meet Pope Francis at the 9/11 Memorial
Don’t see your religious interest or site?
Don't worry. We will get to them down the road.
If you have any suggestions of religious sites to visit or people to talk to, we would love your advice. Just leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look forward to seeing you down the road!