Follow us on Twitter
Mosque City NY
- The era of African American Islam
- A painful end to 2015
- Get to know Mosque City NY 2015. Updated!
- Mosque building is pretty recent but Muslims have been here since the beginning of the city
- Tomorrow! Begin the Journey with Francisco Javi Reyes
- Javi’s Story – A Salvadoran Journey
- Javi's Story Begins
- Javi's Story. My Father.
- Javi's Story. The Journey
- Javi's Story. In the hands of the cartel
- Burrowing In August 26, 2016I n a May 9 speech , Attorney General Loretta Lynch announced that the Justice Department was filing a complaint against North Carolina’s “bathroom bill,” which requires people to use the public bathroom that matches their birth sex. The Civil Rights Division of Lynch’s Justice Department had concluded that the bill violated federal civil rights […]
- Goldwater Déjà vu August 25, 2016I n 1964, my maternal grandfather flabbergasted his entire family and astonished parts of the civilized world by casting his ballot for Barry Goldwater for President of the United States, against Lyndon Johnson. Continue Reading »
- Central Park: the largest religious art work in New York City, Part 2. Series: God in NYC gardens
- Prayer on Veterans Day
- The period of New York Muslim experimentation, 1893-1939
- THE NATIONAL MOURNING for President Abraham Lincoln at Old St. Patrick's Cathedral
- From Pepper Street Gang to Glorious Brooklyn: Jackie Robinson’s faith journey
Don’t see your religious interest or site?
Don't worry. We will get to them down the road.
If you have any suggestions of religious sites to visit or people to talk to, we would love your advice. Just leave a comment or email us at email@example.com.
Look forward to seeing you down the road!