Follow us on Twitter
Mosque City NY
- Get to know Mosque City NY 2015. Updated!
- A painful end to 2015
- The period of New York Muslim experimentation, 1893-1939
- Mosque building is pretty recent but Muslims have been here since the beginning of the city
- Tomorrow! Begin the Journey with Francisco Javi Reyes
- Javi’s Story – A Salvadoran Journey
- Javi's Story Begins
- Javi's Story. My Father.
- Javi's Story. The Journey
- Javi's Story. In the hands of the cartel
- Creeping Infallibility September 27, 2016The Apostolic Exhortation Amoris Laetitia , issued by Pope Francis at the close of two recent synods on the family, has stirred up more controversy than any other papal document of recent memory. Commentators—both scholarly and popular—who favor a change in the Church’s view of the sacramental and spiritual status of Catholics living in illicit […]
- Patty Duke’s Unforgettable Life September 26, 2016Patty Duke burst onto the Broadway stage in 1959, at age twelve. She was cast as Helen Keller, opposite her teacher—and “miracle worker”—Annie Sullivan, portrayed by Anne Bancroft in William Gibson’s play of the same name. Continue Reading »
- The Negro Churches of Harlem in 1930, Part 1 by George H. Hobart
- Columbus Day: the fire that burns in the heart
- The evangelicals in 19th Century Williamsburg and Greenpoint
- Peter Stuyvesant's relentless quest for order in New Amsterdam pushes Africans out of the church
- The Great BQE Disruption of evangelicals in Williamsburg-Greenpoint
Don’t see your religious interest or site?
Don't worry. We will get to them down the road.
If you have any suggestions of religious sites to visit or people to talk to, we would love your advice. Just leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look forward to seeing you down the road!