Follow us on Twitter
- New York is a place to reason together, Rev. Gabriel A. Salguero of The Lamb’s Church
- 175 Mosques in New York City and counting. Muslims in New York City, Part II
- Pro-NYPD Muslims
- Metro NYC Religions
- Tourists at a Tragedy July 30, 2015Vacation this year took us to Fredericksburg, Virginia, to see a ridge known as Marye’s Heights. It was there, on December, 13, 1862, that a Union brigade of II Corps attacked the Confederate left, two thousand entrenched Rebels positioned behind a four-foot high stone wall bordering a narrow lane. Enhanced here and there by field […]
- Segregated Sunday Mornings July 30, 2015This past spring, the renowned sociologist Robert Putnam made waves with a claim that American churches had dedicated “all their resources”to fighting about abortion, gay marriage, and other matters of sexual morality, when they should have been addressing poverty and social inequality.The claim was clearly untrueand how a person who studies the impact of community institutions for […]
- Handel's Messiah. Part 1, 1. Sinfonia by The Abyssinian Baptist Church Choir and Chamber Orchestra
- The Negro Churches of Harlem in 1930, Part 2 by George H. Hobart
- Handel's Messiah, Part 1, 4. Chorus "And the glory of the Lord shall be revealed" by The Abyssinian Baptist Church Choir & Chamber Orchestra
- The Power of New York’s "Burned-Over" Districts
- Handel’s Messiah Part 3, 53. Worthy is the Lamb by The Abyssinian Baptist Church Choir & Chamber Orchestra
Don’t see your religious interest or site?
Don't worry. We will get to them down the road.
If you have any suggestions of religious sites to visit or people to talk to, we would love your advice. Just leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look forward to seeing you down the road!