Follow us on Twitter
Williamsburg & Greenpoint
- The Catholics of #Williamsburg and #Greenpoint, #Brooklyn
- Hispanic evangelicals in Williamsburg-Greenpoint 1916-1948
- The Jews of Williamsburg & Greenpoint
- So you think you can dance the Giglio in Williamsburg? Watch!
- The evangelical Christians of Williamsburg-Greenpoint
- Surprising truth about Billburg & Greenpoint: thick with religious faith and practice
- The Word and the Rule of Faith January 30, 2015Evangelicalism is awash in the 3Rs: retrieval, renewal, and ressourcement. As Michael Allen and Scott Swain explain in Reformed Catholicity, recently published by Baker Academic press, various movements have emerged sharing the conviction that “the path to theological renewal lies in retrieving resources from the Christian tradition.” In their view, these efforts have been haphazard, […]
- That Our Children May Be Born January 30, 2015A bill before the Indiana state legislature has revived what is becoming a perennial debate: what information should be provided to pregnant women who receive a prenatal diagnosis of Down syndrome? The bill in question proposes to ban abortions due to either the sex of the fetus or a prenatal diagnosis of a genetic difference […]
- The Power of a Pioneer Harlem Woman. Updated with video!
- The power of Mormon Harlem
- The Power of New York’s "Burned-Over" Districts
- Harlem and Thailand: parallel universes in the Mormon world
- The Negro Churches of Harlem in 1930, Part 1 by George H. Hobart
Jews of NYC
- The Rabbi's Girls present "Songs of Religion & Rebellion" & "Shira's Belated 1970s Bat Mitzvah Dance Party!"
- From Danceteria to The JCC: ‘70’s child Shira Dicker finally has a Bat Mitzvah (party)
- Ed Koch, ready to give God trouble. We will miss him. December 12, 1924 - February 1, 2012
- Faith coalition wants city to fund more homeless shelters for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youth
Don’t see your religious interest or site?
Don't worry. We will get to them down the road.
If you have any suggestions of religious sites to visit or people to talk to, we would love your advice. Just leave a comment or email us at email@example.com.
Look forward to seeing you down the road!