Follow us on Twitter
- Tomorrow! Begin the Journey with Francisco Javi Reyes
- Javi’s Story – A Salvadoran Journey
- Javi's Story Begins
- Javi's Story. My Father.
- Javi's Story. The Journey
- Javi's Story. In the hands of the cartel
- People who have helped us on the Journey: Pastor Chido
- "Here! Horrible! Me!" An African Prayer in the South Bronx
- Peter Stuyvesant's relentless quest for order in New Amsterdam pushes Africans out of the church
- Illustrated Explorer's Guide to Crown Heights, Brooklyn Part 2
- The One Really Interesting Story May 30, 2016The Christian Church confesses that [what the world calls]“myth” is history itself. She recognizes herself by this myth, she recognizes her life, her true reality. She is the witness of witnesses, she recognizes through the Holy Spirit that this is the one really interesting story. Then she turns back the historians’ weapon: She says to […]
- Euphemisms for Killing May 27, 2016Words matter. The terminology we employ not only reflects our values but helps to define them. Language is particularly important in bioethical debates, in which dehumanizing verbiage can distance us from our fellow human beings.When embryonic stem-cell research was in the news, we were told constantly by scientists and the media that an early embryo […]
- Harlem and the Dutch debate over slavery in New Amsterdam
- Columbus Day: the fire that burns in the heart
- The era of African American Islam
- Journey Retros on disruptions and catastrophes. Retrospectives III
- Martin Luther King, Jr. & Billy Graham. The Road to NYC, 1957
Don’t see your religious interest or site?
Don't worry. We will get to them down the road.
If you have any suggestions of religious sites to visit or people to talk to, we would love your advice. Just leave a comment or email us at email@example.com.
Look forward to seeing you down the road!