Follow us on Twitter
- NYC Muslims -- No Time for the Quran
- OpEd by Haroon Moghul: The convergence of the idea of America and the idea of Islam
- The immigrant era of NYC Muslims
- New York is a place where we do not fear people's quest for truth, Udo Middelmann, Francis Schaeffer Foundation
- The amazing, and now Venerable, Father Al July 29, 2015At an inch or so over five feet and weighing, I would guess, something on the underside of 100 pounds, Sister Winnie, a soft spoken Filipina, is not your typical dinner speaker. Yet a few weeks ago she held a room full of Washingtonians spellbound with her story which is also the story of […]
- Robert Wuthnow Replies to the Pew Research Center July 29, 2015The following is a reply by Robert Wuthnow to the Pew Research Center’s official response to his article, “In Polls We Trust,” from the August/September issue of First Things. Ed. I appreciate Alan Cooperman and Greg Smith taking the time to respond to “In Polls We Trust.” The Pew Research Center has certainly been a leader over […]
- The Power of Ancestry
- New Harlem Village & Church
- Kitchens of Faith: Harlem-Jamaican BBQ Chicken for Labor Day!
- Harlem 1948 Episode 5 My man, sweet as chocolate!
- Handel’s Messiah, The Hallelujah Chorus. Music for the downsized.
Don’t see your religious interest or site?
Don't worry. We will get to them down the road.
If you have any suggestions of religious sites to visit or people to talk to, we would love your advice. Just leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look forward to seeing you down the road!