Follow us on Twitter
Art & faith
- Memorial Day 2010
- Photo Series: Compassion for the Immigrants in the Bronx
- Photo Series: Compassion for the Immigrants in Manhattan
- Stopping by the roadside one Bronx afternoon
- God Created the Immigrants HD Video
- Christmas Time is here!
- NYC pastor & his family turn vacation into comforting and mourning with the victims in Paris
- Why we JOURNEY. No. 4
- Journey Dowser Retrospectives. Part V in the series
- Straight, Outta Compton to NYC
- After Dinner, a Beheading November 30, 2015November 2015 will be remembered as the month in which the world woke up. The year began with the Charlie Hebdo attacks in Paris on January 7 and 8, an atrocity which drew millions to the streets of the French capital to stand in solidarity on behalf of civil liberty and freedom of speech. Militant […]
- Why Tolerate Religion? November 26, 2015Why Tolerate Religion? by Brian Leiter princeton university press, 216 pages, $45.00Brian Leiter’s Why Tolerate Religion? is a crucial book in the area of law and religionpublished in 2013, it defends the view that there is no compelling moral or legal reason to provide special protection to religion as such.Professor Leiter’s main conclusions are: One, singling […]
9/11 and faith in NYC
- Redefining the city at Pope Francis' 9/11 Multi-Religious Service
- Gay rabbi gives a Yom Kippur appeal to Pope Francis
- The burdens of prayer: FDNY chaplains remember 9/11 every day
- NYC religious leaders will meet Pope Francis at the 9/11 Memorial
- After 9/11, New Yorkers are alive by joining together. Cover story, Southern People Weekly, China
Don’t see your religious interest or site?
Don't worry. We will get to them down the road.
If you have any suggestions of religious sites to visit or people to talk to, we would love your advice. Just leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look forward to seeing you down the road!