A Journey through Williamsburg-Greenpoint religions
- The evangelical Christians of Williamsburg-Greenpoint
- The Jews of Williamsburg & Greenpoint
- Surprising truth about Billburg & Greenpoint: thick with religious faith and practice
Jews of NYC
- The Rabbi's Girls present "Songs of Religion & Rebellion" & "Shira's Belated 1970s Bat Mitzvah Dance Party!"
- Kitchens of Faith for Passover
- Lost and found department: synagogues of Manhattan
- Golem: demons, idols or saviors of the city?
- Video: The Szyk Haggadah with Commentary by Socalled
- Searching for the Messiah in New York City
- OpEd: Koshering Jesus a bit too much. By Howard Teich, attorney and Jewish community leader
Churches in Schools controversy
- Setback for Mayor Bloomberg's attempt to kick out the churches from the public schools
- NYC schools spokesman says that churches can continue meeting
- City tried to throw out churches before schools open tomorrow
- OpEd: Issues that must be addressed by Pastor Dimas Salaberrios
- Faith leaders keep up pressure for decision from De Blasio on school space for religious groups
Don’t see your religious interest or site?
Don't worry. We will get to them down the road.
If you have any suggestions of religious sites to visit or people to talk to, we would love your advice. Just leave a comment or email us at email@example.com.
Look forward to seeing you down the road!