A Journey through Williamsburg-Greenpoint religions
- The evangelical Christians of Williamsburg-Greenpoint
- The Jews of Williamsburg & Greenpoint
- Surprising truth about Billburg & Greenpoint: thick with religious faith and practice
Jews of NYC
- Boundaries Blur Between Jews and Christians in Shocking Ways
- OpEd: On Passover eve, a reflection on the Jewish past & Jewish future
- OpEd Debate: Kosher Jesus? By Shmuley Boteach, Howard Teich & Paul De Vries
- South American Jews coalescence around new Torah in Manhattan
- NYC Messianic Jews featured in Christianity Today
- Jewish organization helps other Jews to leave Hasidic Judaism
- Hebrew School in Brooklyn, 1955
Churches in Schools controversy
- City tried to throw out churches before schools open tomorrow
- Mayor Bloomberg closes Staten Island worship services of 2 religious groups. The list.
- Mayor Bloomberg closes Manhattan worship services of 25 religious groups. The list.
- US Court checks NYC Board of Ed from targeting churches. Grants right to worship in public schools.
- OpEd: Issues that must be addressed by Pastor Dimas Salaberrios
Don’t see your religious interest or site?
Don't worry. We will get to them down the road.
If you have any suggestions of religious sites to visit or people to talk to, we would love your advice. Just leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look forward to seeing you down the road!