A Journey through Williamsburg-Greenpoint religions
- The evangelical Christians of Williamsburg-Greenpoint
- The Jews of Williamsburg & Greenpoint
- Surprising truth about Billburg & Greenpoint: thick with religious faith and practice
Jews of NYC
- Video: The Szyk Haggadah with Commentary by Socalled
- Jesus the New York Jew
- NYC Messianic Jews featured in Christianity Today
- The Rabbi's Girls present "Songs of Religion & Rebellion" & "Shira's Belated 1970s Bat Mitzvah Dance Party!"
- OpEd: Koshering Jesus More. By Paul de Vries, President, New York Divinity School
- Lost and found department: synagogues of Manhattan
- Matisyahu, Jerusalem (Out of Darkness comes Light)
Churches in Schools controversy
- Mayor Bloomberg closes Staten Island worship services of 2 religious groups. The list.
- New York City, Church and Civility. OpEd by Mac Pier, NYC Leadership Center
- Protest movement grows, Bronx Pastor willing to die to oppose city policy against churches meeting in public schools
- Mayor Bloomberg closes Bronx worship services of 9 religious groups. The list.
- City Council expected to vote today on allowing houses of worship to meet in public schools
Don’t see your religious interest or site?
Don't worry. We will get to them down the road.
If you have any suggestions of religious sites to visit or people to talk to, we would love your advice. Just leave a comment or email us at email@example.com.
Look forward to seeing you down the road!