A Journey through Williamsburg-Greenpoint religions
- The evangelical Christians of Williamsburg-Greenpoint
- The Jews of Williamsburg & Greenpoint
- Surprising truth about Billburg & Greenpoint: thick with religious faith and practice
Jews of NYC
- Searching for the Messiah in New York City
- Kitchens of Faith for Passover
- Video Feature: Portraits of life in a Russian Jewish Cemetery
- Jewish organization helps other Jews to leave Hasidic Judaism
- Sukkah City, NY
- Faith coalition wants city to fund more homeless shelters for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youth
- Boundaries Blur Between Jews and Christians in Shocking Ways
Churches in Schools controversy
- City tried to throw out churches before schools open tomorrow
- OpEd: Worship occupies more public space than the city schools by Dale T. Irvin, New York Theological Seminary
- Sunday come. Some churches gone. Bloomberg’s edict against worship in public schools takes its toll.
- Massive march for fairness to NYC churches
- Mayor Bloomberg closes Brooklyn worship services of 9 religious groups. The list.
Don’t see your religious interest or site?
Don't worry. We will get to them down the road.
If you have any suggestions of religious sites to visit or people to talk to, we would love your advice. Just leave a comment or email us at email@example.com.
Look forward to seeing you down the road!